Reproduction of medic tag, which facilitated identification in the transport of injured as well as treatment in field hospitals.
Verwundete (Red) Injured
- Two red strips = Nichttransportfähig = severe injury - the injured person cannot be transferred
- One red strip = Transportfähig = slightly injured - injured can be transported to the infirmary
- Without red strip = Marschfähig = very easily injured - the injured is able to walk/march to infirmary
Kranke (Yellow/Green) Sick
- Yellow stripe = Transportfähig = injured can be transported to the infirmary, contagious
- Green stripe = Transportfähig = injured can be transported to the infirmary, non-contagious
- No stripe = Marschfähig = injured is able to walk/march to infirmary march, non-contagious
Used most often in the infirmary but can also be placed in the first aid kit.
- REENACTOR- complete product for use